Please see the below neighborhood correspondence from our property management company, PMP.
We hope that you and your families are keeping safe and well during these challenging times.
Board of Directors, Washingtonian Woods HOA
RE: Community COVID-19 Update
ANNUAL PROPERTY COMPLIANCE REVIEW
One of our primary goals of Washingtonian Woods is to protect the aesthetic appeal and property values of the community. To accomplish this, certain rules and regulations have been established by which property owners and residents are required to abide.
As the COVID–19 virus has impacted our lives in an unprecedented manner, Washingtonian Woods will be delaying the 1st Round of Annual Compliance Reviews until further notice.
While the coronavirus has forced limitations on our daily lives, there are still things homeowners can and should do to maintain their house and property. Please continue to perform home/property maintenance so long as your health and safety allow. Some tasks can be and should be performed are as follows:
- Retrieving your trash/recycling containers after service and ensure they are not visible from the street and / or left in the driveway on non-trash / recyclable days. Make sure the trash is properly sealed, placed into the trash container, and secured with a lid.
- Mow grass, pull weeds, maintain mulch beds
- Keep foliage, shrubs and trees trimmed
- Remember to keep your front yard tidy
- If you’re planning on doing work on the outside your house, which also includes tree removal, please remember to submit an architectural change application for external changes to home and property to PMP.
Due to the restrictions on large gatherings, social distancing, and hygiene practices put in place by the Governor of Maryland, we anticipate the community pool facility will not open as scheduled on Memorial Day weekend. PMP has been actively working with the Board of Directors and the Pool Management Company to have these facilities cleaned, inspected, prepared, and ready to open once the Governor’s restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so. It is important to submit your pool applications during this period so we can continue to process them in anticipation of opening.
The health and safety of our community members, their families and PMP staff is our highest concern.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at (301) 963-3337, Ext. 2206. Thank you for your cooperation.
Timothy M. Mulford
On behalf of the Washingtonian Woods Homeowners Association, Inc.
c/o: Property Management People, Inc
955A Russell Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20879