Halloween House Decorating Contest Winners
Thank you to everyone who helped us continue the great Halloween spirit of Washingtonian Woods by decorating their houses this year! This year the following winners were selected:
If you haven’t yet already, feel free to check out all of the wonderfully decorated homes throughout the neighborhood. Thank you again and we hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!
Washingtonian Woods Spooky Trail and Jack-o’-Lantern Lawn
Don’t forget that the Jack-o’-Lantern Lawn and Spooky Trail are happening later on today. Please click here for event details. RSVPs and Waivers required.
- When coming today for the Pumpkin Patch/judging and the Spooky Trail, please remember to check in at the start, which will be in the field of the Washingtonian Woods Park. The trail will end at the clubhouse with a sweet treat!
- Please wear shoes appropriate for the trail.
- Come in costumes if you would like.
- Please remember to wear masks and don’t congregate at the start or end.
- Pumpkins that wish to be judged must be to the patch between 12noon – 2pm and everyone should come judge between 3:30 – 6pm.
If you’re coming to the Spooky Trail today or just want to help, please consider dropping non-perishable donations in the designated box. All food donations will be collected by Boy Scout troop 1760 and donated to Manna. Happy Halloween all!!! Have a safe day.
Fall Loose Leaf Collection
Also, The City of Gaithersburg’s Fall loose leaf collection is now underway for single family and townhouse owners. Place your leaves at the street curb by 7 a.m. on your regular recycling day. The weekly collection continues through the last week of December, weather permitting. Any time during the year you can bag your leaves in biodegradable brown bags and leave them curbside with your other recyclables.
Board of Directors, Washingtonian Woods HOA