Annual Spring Property Inspections
Annual compliance reviews are scheduled to begin in the next week or so for all owners of single family homes in Washingtonian Woods. These inspections are to verify that every property is in full compliance with the Association’s governing documents, and the reviews are conducted during this time of year in order to give everyone an opportunity to make necessary corrections and repairs during the best possible weather conditions. Please note the Annual Compliance Review is in addition to regular drive through visits. The reviews are done from the streets and common areas, and may include photos. Please be aware, no one will be coming onto your property.
Below is a partial check-list for your reference:
• All roof shingles and exterior siding are in place
• All exterior brick, stone, and siding is clean and free of stains
• All exterior trim, features, and cornice are in place and in good shape
• Exterior lighting is functioning and in good shape
• Garage doors are in good shape
• All shutters are in place, the same color and not faded
• Mailboxes are straight and have the address present
• Mulch beds are free of weeds
• Plant material and trees (including branches), are in good shape
• Fence, if applicable, is in good shape
• Deck, if applicable, is in good shape
If you receive a compliance notice, and need additional time to address the condition, please contact PMP at 301-963-3337 or [email protected], to request an extension.
Your efforts in keeping Washingtonian Woods an attractive and appealing community in which to live are very much appreciated.
We hope everyone is staying safe and well.
Board of Directors, Washingtonian Woods HOA